Dads are notorious for being difficult to shop for. There are only so many ties, pens, tech gadgets, and hardcover books a father can endure.
Dads, like everyone, want to feel seen and loved. Nothing conveys love more than a gift that will bring a new or favourite experience into your father's life.
If you're not convinced, below are five reasons we would always suggest opting for the experiential gift over the standard fare.
- Dads have all the stuff they want
- Dads will go out and buy the stuff they really want
- Dads want to spend quality time with you or a loved one
- Dads, like everyone, love recounting a great experience
- Dads can be reluctant to try something new
The next question is what is the best experiential gift for your father. You know him best but here are some things to consider:
- The experience can be with you, on his own, or with a friend or partner.
- The experience be monetary (i.e. a cooking class) or non-monetary (a walk in a park)
- The experience can be something he loves doing or something he's never done before
- The logistics and specifics of the experience can be arranged before or after you've reveal the gift.
With that, let your imagination flow. There's really know limit to what makes a great experiential gift for Father's Day.
Of course, we recommend creating an UnWrapIt gift opening experience when giving the experience as a gift. Select the new experience, favourite experience, or time together template and then fill in the details of the experience. After you've added the gift, select one or more of UnWrapIt's unique wraps.